Now Hiring: Executive Assistant
By Nick Downer on April 5, 2019
LOVELAND Technologies is looking to hire an executive assistant!
Loveland is a software and data company that specializes in mapping the world's property information at the parcel level. We have found this to be a unique niche in the mapping and data space that is valuable to a broad range of customers, and we have painstakingly assembled our own 144 million parcel dataset covering 95% of US residents. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who enjoys administrative work and is comfortable both in an office setting and working remotely. Applicants should either live in the Detroit area or be able and willing to visit Loveland's Detroit HQ on a regular basis.
* Intake, process and distribute high volume of internal and external correspondence
* Schedule and coordinate meetings and manage calendars
* Coordinate logistics and prepare materials for meetings and conference calls
* Review, comprehend and provide written summaries of key documents and projects.
* Interact and maintain a positive working relationship among all levels of internal team members and outside clients
* Organize and maintain paper documents and electronic files
* Take and distribute meeting minutes capturing discussions and to-dos
* Create, revise and edit written material as needed, including presentations
* Conduct research on various items using the Internet and other resources
* Perform other duties and special projects, as directed
* Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills
* Proficient in using and navigating PC Platforms, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and is comfortable learning and using new technology
* Enjoys administrative work and comfortable supporting multiple team members
* Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
* Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Strong ability to multi-task, juggle multiple responsibilities and coordinate multiple projects while focusing on supporting the needs of the team
* Self-motivator who can work with minimal instructions/supervision at times. Takes initiative to keep projects and tasks moving
* Ability to efficiently plan, organize and implement work priorities
* Anticipate and respond to the needs of the LOVELAND Technologies executive team
* Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often confidential tasks
To apply or for more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be evaluating all received resumes by April 22nd.