Welcome to the Landgrid Parcel Data Store
Welcome to the Landgrid Data Store – Your One-Stop Shop for all things parcel data!
Ever need to download data from Landgrid to use in another program?
You can now visit landgrid.com/store to purchase parcel data for any individual county in the country, either as a spreadsheet or as the full shapefile with parcel geometry, with the option to add premium fields including vacancy and building counts.
The process is very straightforward. You will see exactly which fields are available for a county and when it was last refreshed, you can download a data sample for that county, and all you have to do is pay by credit card to immediately download the data in your preferred format.
Here's a 30 second video tutorial on navigating & purchasing counties on the Landgrid data store -
With this launch, we have made it even easier for you to license our comprehensive parcel data from us - without any hassles or delays.
Here is the pricing:
- $100 for a spreadsheet of all Standard property information in any county
- $200 for a county spreadsheet of all Premium property information, including vacancy and building counts
- $200 for a shapefile of all Standard property information and parcel geometry in any county
- $400 for a county shapefile of all Premium property information and parcel geometry, including vacancy and building counts
To take all of the mystery out of it, here’s exactly how the Landgrid Data Store experience works:
- Open the data store – landgrid.com/store. Here you will find our coverage map on the right. Green indicates places that we have data for and yellow indicates places that we are working on adding data for this year. You can also find our data dictionary of our standard schema and our coverage report for your review on the overview page. We encourage you to clearly assess the schema and the coverage report to ensure you know exactly what you would get from our data.
- On the overview tab, at the bottom you will find all the states listed. Based on the data you are looking for, you can select the state either here or from the coverage map.
- Once you select a state, you will find a list of all the counties in the state. When you are on the county page, make sure to download a “Sample” of the data for that county. We want to give you everything you need to make an informed decision before purchasing the data.
- Once you are convinced that you are getting what you need, select the counties & the data format you want and simply “Add to Cart”. Add a credit card and complete the transaction. Don’t worry. Our transactions are PCI compliant and your payment information remains secure.
- You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and a link to download your files. Follow the link and voila, your parcel data files at your door step in no time at all. Please note that this link stays active for a month, so be sure to download your files before the link expires.
Eezy Peezy! All this without any hassles or delays.
A truly self-serve & seamless experience.
We believe in transparency and making this process super easy for you. So at every step of the way you will have enough information so you know exactly what you are getting from us.
While the data store is amazing for downloading county data, if you are looking for the entire state or nationwide data access with timely data updates, then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up with it in no time.
Our bulk data prices are listed on our parcels page. We offer API access as well.
This was our March update. The team has worked so hard on this store and we are so happy & proud to be able to provide our standardized parcel data to more folks at a low price in a smooth interface.
We will another update email coming to you soon about our nationwide land use code standardization and much more. Stay tuned with us!
Enjoy the data store and please give us your feedback on how we can improve your experience with it - email@example.com